The EXO-T1200 is the first helmet model to join Scorpion's new T-Series, designed with premium features to meet the needs of hardcore or leisure touring riders. The profile is aerodynamic and aggressive, while advanced features like the TCT composite shell, AirFit liner inflation system, 3-Step SpeedView drop down sun visor and VSV ventilation system enhance any type of riding experience.
- TCT Composite Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, the revolutionary TCT (Thermodynamic Composite Technology) process consists of a proprietary 5 layer blend of interlaced and specially formulated fiberglass, Aramid and organic poly-resin fibers
- 3 Shell Sizes: Having 3 shell sizes helps to optimize weight, fit and comfort across the entire size range of XS-2XL
- VSV (Venturi Super Vent) Ventilation System: Scopion's innovative VSV (Venturi Super Vent) System was specially designed and wind-tunnel tested to increase the venturi effect, a creation of negative air pressure. The two intake ports both serve a separate function, the first draws cool air into the helmet interior while the second draws cool air across the three exhaust ports. As the second intake port passes air through the graduated super vent air channel, it accelerates the flow of air over the three exhaust ports, thus increasing the venturi effect which will draw more warm air out of the helmet interior.
- Everclear No Fog Face Shield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog-free technology, Anti-Scratch hardened coating and 100% UV protection
- Ellip-Tec Base Plate: Scorpion's ratchet system uses an elliptical motion that creates 7.6mm of travel which pulls the shield securely against the eyeport, ensuring a proper seal. The Ellip-Tec ratchet system allows for 100% tool-less shield changing in a matter of seconds.
- 3-Step SpeedView Retractable Sun-Visor: Adjustable to 3 positions, the retractable sun-visor incorporates Everclear anti-fog technology on both sides
- KwikWick 3 Anti-Microbial Liner: The third generation of Scorpion's moisture-wicking lining material feels cool to the touch in warm weather and warm in cool weather while maintaining anti-microbial and hypo-allergenic properties
- AirFit Liner Inflation System: Inflatable cheek pad system for a superior, personalized fit
- Contour Cheek Pads: Three-dimensionally sculpted foam that contours the rider's head shape for better comfort and fit
- KwikFit Cheek Pads: Kwikfit cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses.
- Emergency Release System: Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel
- Communication System Speaker pockets
- Double D-Ring Chin Strap
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards
- 5 year warranty from Scorpion
Comes with a premium helmet valise/carry bag and cleaning kit!