Utilizing technology from the S-MX 4 road riding boot, the S-MX 2 is a new concept low cut, performance street boot. Incorporating much of the protective technology present in its larger ‘cousin’, this boot offers great flexibility without sacrificing safety.
- Low cut street riding boot, giving ultimate flexibility and uninhibited ankle movement, while retaining comprehensive foot protection and riding performance technology
- Similar in specification to the S-MX 4 full-length boot, the S-MX 2 is designed to retain flex without the need for the extended upper
- Designed to be used in conjunction with Alpinestars exclusive street knee/shin protector
- High tech microfiber upper with a low-cut front and extra low Achilles cutaway, help ensure the boot is both comfortable and allows maximum, natural, ankle movement
- Streamlined road boot buckle closure with micro adjustable strap give security and accurate individual fit
- Inner side zipper, with Velcro over flap closure, make entry and exit highly convenient
- Internal grip pad at base of heel ensures security and foot control
- Re-enforced heel and toe protection
- Heel protection detail and toe shifter pads
- Replaceable PU toe-sliders
- Molded rubber sole with internal shank for rigidity and protection
Note: US size conversions are approximate. Please order using your EU size.