Prices starting at Sale Price: $200.95Free Shipping
Superior wet-weather performance
- MICHELIN Pilot Road 4 stops 17% shorter than the leading sport touring tire competitors on wet pavement and 24% shorter on slippery wet surfaces (Foot note 1)
- Up to 20% longer tread life than MICHELIN Pilot Road 3 tires (Foot note 2)
Dependable grip, even in challenging conditions
- 2 Compound Technology with all-new silica-charged rubber compounds for excellent grip from 23°F to 113°F
- New XST+ siping and enhanced tread patterns for optimum grip at all lean angles
Three separate versions available
- Pilot Road 4: For all-around sport touring use
- Pilot Road 4 GT: stiffer casing with a patented new technology for motorcycle tires that delivers the stability you need for heavier GT-class bikes while riding solo, two-up or with luggage, and the comfort you desire.
- Pilot Road 4 Trail: For adventure touring bikes ridden exclusively on the road
- Based on third-party commissioned tests conducted in 2013 by Dekra Test Centre in Ladoux, France for braking on wet and wet slippery surfaces; tires included the MICHELIN Pilot Road 4, Dunlop Sportmax Roadsmart II, Metzeler Roadtec Z8 Interact, Pirelli Angel GT and Bridgestone Battlax Sport Touring T30 in dimensions 120/70 ZR 17 58W (front) and 180/55 ZR17 73W (rear). Results may vary depending on motorcycle type and operating conditions.
- Based on 2013 internal wear and wet tests at the Ladoux Technology Center. Results may vary depending on motorcycle type and operating conditions.
Click here for tire size fitment guide